|Contents of sewing room garbage can - 14 days|
Homework for Master Recycling class: a personal waste audit. Held on to all household waste for 2 weeks to see what I could see. This is the bag that came from the sewing room trash can. Clockwise, from top (before sorting):
- Marathon of Hope sticker. September - when a young girl's thoughts turn to Terry Fox. My daughter ran for Terry.
- Two lunch bag love notes can be made from one grocery store receipt.
- Yellow name tag from a hand-me-down backpack from the kids two doors away.
- Candy wrapper - one of two unexplained bits of trash found during my audit. Curiosity plus independence, or the beginnings of hyperphaegia? Too early to tell, but the next stage of Prader-Willi syndrome is long overdue.
- Thread snips and embroidered, used, alcohol swabs (you read that right) - the Humatrope Collar is finally finished! These are the rejects from making the labels.
- Broken twin needle - altered some clothes for a friend.
- Granola wrappers - haven't been eating properly.
- Fish food package - my daughter finally owns a pet. Violet the beta is very well-fed.
- Light bulb from sewing room - I spend a lot of time here, late into the night. Not quite sure how to dispose of it...
|Lunch bag love notes|